More than 100 stakeholders have received UBI fundamentals through classroom training in recent months. Now, the MRP team wants to bring the same training directly to you.
A one hour introductory session to the reporting tool with the primary objectives of driving awareness and engagement with the user community. This session includes a presentation, demonstration, and hands on activities to introduce users to the high level goals and basic functionality of the new toolset. It is intended to serve as good first exposure to the tool and those who attend will be better positioned to maximize the benefits of the subsequent training classes.
1. The student will be able to describe why the University is implementing UBI.
2. The student will be able to describe how the UBI implementation will impact him/her and on what timeline.
3. The student will be able to list expected benefits of the UBI implementation.
4. The student will experience hands on use of the new toolset.
5. The student’s anxiety about the upcoming changes will be minimized.
In-person, hands-on demonstration. At your location.
Anyone inerested in learning more about UBI.
E-mail Julie Bird, MRP Change Management Lead, to arrange a time for on-site UBI training for you and your team.